For our client, well known IT company, we are seeking for motivated candidates.
Senior Documentum Developer
Applicants must have:
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and programming concepts
- Strong understanding of relational database fundamentals and SQL
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language fundamentals
- Understanding of web application development, XML and HTML
- Excellent English language skills and good communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in small & dynamic teams
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
All applicants should have:
- Understanding of design patterns and knowledge of JEE, Spring and O/R mapping frameworks
- Understanding of testing methodologies and quality assurance procedures
Applicants will be given preference if they have:
- Experience with document/content management systems (Documentum, Alfresco, SharePoint)
- Experience in .NET technologies and frameworks
- Experience with at least two other languages (ordered by preference): C#, C++, Ruby, Python
Period of employment: indefinite period of time
Bonuses: yearly bonuses
Working hours: 9 to 17; overtime, if needed, is payed
Please send us your detailed CV exclusively by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: July 2nd 2013.
All shortlisted candidates will be informed by July 4th of next selection steps.