For our client, multinational company with operations in nearly 200 countries around the world, we are seeking for motivated candidates.
Junior Customer Marketing Coordinator Serbia
- Leading development of the Trade Marketing activities to achieve defined business objectives for categories he/she is responsible
- Owning responsibility for the development, deployment & monitoring of all programs designed to enhance 4P strategies in his/her categories
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales & Marketing organizations (also finance & demand planning)
- Develop and deploy company Master Plan regarding his/her categories for Serbian market, revise on quarterly basis
- Contribute to the Company’s goals and objectives and improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance.
- Establishing channel strategies regarding his/her categories, markets and implement associated plans
- Development & deployment of trade promotional plan for his/her categories in Serbia
- Develop & deploy NPD go-to-market strategies in alignment with Sales & Marketing teams
- Responsible for Trade Marketing /Category Management process & solutions with external & internal customers to grow the categories
- Manage and evaluate trade promotion levels to achieve maximum returns (ROI approach)
- Prepare price lists and communicate with all related parties (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Demand Planning) for Serbian market
- Develop and deploy sales & trade tracking reports, ensure communication across all related parties for his/her categories.
- Working with sales team to understand the need of POSM materials (HH & HC), then execute all implementation of POSM (design, production, logistic, how to fill strategies etc.)
- Relationship management with sales team: supervising the implementation, deciding the key 4P strategies, monitoring execution.
- Relationship management with marketing team: budget ownership, brand strategies, account specific campaigns.
- Very dynamic & energetic person
- Excellent coordinating skills
- Great team spirit
- Very good communication & negotiation skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Ambitious & focused on results
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of trade marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of account management dynamics
- Understanding of consumer & shopper insights
- Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level, ideally in a business related subject.
- Prior experience working for a multinational company.
- The business language is English, therefore fluency in this language is essential.
- Fluency in other languages(s) is advantageous.
- PC Skills: Power Point (advanced); Word, Excel, Outlook (intermediate/advanced).
Please send us your detailed CV by email, at email@example.com.
Deadline: July 30th 2013.
All shortlisted candidates will be informed by August 3rd of next selection steps.